Micro ceramic solid lubricant suspension based on hexagonal boron nitride (BN) in mineral oil. The laminar graphite-similar structure reduces friction and wear and prevents direct metal-to-metal contact. The < 0.5 µm particle size guarantees optimal filter flow properties and protects against depositing of solid lubricant articles.
- Reduces frictional losses
- Suitable for diesel particulate filters
- Mixable with all commercially available motor oils
- Increases smooth operation
- Highest thermal stability
- Excellent high and low temperature behavior
- Tested for catalytic converters
- Stable under extreme pressures
- Compatible with fine filters
- No deposits
- Long engine service life
- Chemically inert
- Reduces fuel consumption
Areas of application
Added to the lubricating oil of engines, compressors, pumps and transmissions. Excellent for use in passenger
car and commercial vehicle engines (gasoline and diesel). Mixable with all commercially available motor oils.
300 ml is sufficient for up to 5 liters of motor oil.Long-term effect up to 50,000 km. Shake container before use.