Diesel System Treatment is a combination of agents with a high proportion of lubrication improvers and cleaners. This product is therefore specially formulated to meet the demands of diesel engines with Common Rail and Pump-Injection high pressure injection using low sulphur diesel fuels and to give protection against wear. Other agents which have cleaning, dispersion and material protection properties maintain the operation of high-precision injectors. Due to the increased ignition performance, the fuel shows better combustion behaviour when the engine is cold and the pollution from odours in the exhaust is reduced.
– Optimizes engine performance
– Tested for catalytic converters
– Good corrosion protection
– Stable to oxidation
– Prevents seizing and the injector needles from gumming up
– Excellent cleanliness
– Boosts the cetane number
– Guarantees low fuel consumption
– Minimizes wear
– Increases the lubricating effect
– Removes deposits from entire fuel system
– Guarantees optimum combustion
For all diesel engines with and without diesel particulate filters – especially suitable for preventative use for common rail and pump-jet technology. Preventative. Tested for turbochargers. For adding directly to the fuel tank. Can contents are sufficient for up to 75 l fuel. Effect lasts up to 2,000 km.