Extra wear protection through Mo S2 solid lubricants. MoS2 Low-Friction SAE 10W-40 is a modern, all year round and low friction engine oil formulated from selected mineral and synthetic base oils. The high additive content which includes the solid lubricant molybdenum disulphide (MoS2) guarantees optimum lubricating action under extreme running conditions and with long periods between oil changes.
– Excellent wear protection
– No harmful effects on catalytic converters
– Good cold-start behavior
– Stable to ageing and stable viscosity
– Outstanding engine cleanliness
– Outstanding emergency-running properties
– Suitable for gasoline and diesel engines with and without exhaust-gas turbocharging
– Rapid oil delivery at low temperatures
ACEA A3 ; ACEA B4 ; API SL ; API CF
1091 – 1L, 1092 – 5L, 1089 – 20L
All-year oil for petrol and diesel engines. Can be used for all vehicles without particulate filters. Tested safe with catalytic converters and turbochargers.